Source code packages for the latest stable and development versions of Graphviz are available, along with instructions for anonymous access to the sources using Git.
Packages marked with an asterisk(*) are provided by outside parties. We list them for convenience, but disclaim responsibility for the contents of these packages.
- Stable and development rpms for Redhat Enterprise, or Centos systems
- Stable and development rpms for Fedora systems
- Stable and development debs for Ubuntu systems
- Debian package*
- Ubuntu Precise, Raring packages*
- Fedora* On a working Fedora system, use
yum list "graphviz*"to see all available Graphviz packages.
- Development Windows install packages
- Stable 2.38 Windows install packages
- Cygwin Ports* provides a port of Graphviz to Cygwin.
- WinGraphviz* Win32/COM object (dot/neato library for Visual Basic and ASP).
Mostly correct notes for building Graphviz on Windows can be found here.
- MacPorts* provides both stable and development versions of Graphviz and the Mac GUI Graphviz.app. These can be obtained via the ports “graphviz”, “graphviz-devel”, “graphviz-gui” and “graphviz-gui-devel”.
- Homebrew* has a Graphviz port.
For Solaris, please use the graphviz stable releases here. These are maintained by Laurent Blume / John Ellson. Currently available packages are:
|graphviz||Graph Visualization Tools|
|graphviz_dev||Graphviz headers etc. for development|
|graphvizgd||Graphviz renderers using gd|
|graphvizgraphs||Graphviz example graphs|
|graphvizguile||Graphviz language binding for guile|
|graphvizperl||Graphviz language binding for perl|
|graphvizpython||Graphviz language binding for python|
|graphvizruby||Graphviz language binding for ruby|
|graphvizsharp||Graphviz language binding for C#|
|graphviztcl||Graphviz language binding for tcl|
Minimally, graphviz and graphvizgd should be installed.